COOKTOPS & STOVETOPS
Gas cooktops feature either four of five burners in 36- or 30-inch widths. All of these models include burners with a variety of heat outputs. Easily accomplish any task—from melting and simmering to stir-frying and sauteing.
- Utilizes natural gas or propane to fuel burners
- Choose between two surface styling options: stainless steel with cast-iron grates or gas-on-glass
- Offers increased control of cooking temperatures
Electric cooktops with Even-Heat™ Technology feature elements that ensure consistent heat for exceptional boiling, simmering and melting. Triple- and/or double-ring elements allow cooks the versatility to select the appropriate element based on cookware size.
- Utilizes electricity to power heating elements
- Offers an attractive watermark pattern that adds to the elegance of the sleek, easy to clean ceramic-glass surface
- Provides increased flexibility for installation and relocation
KITCHENAID® COOKTOPS ADD VERSATILITY TO YOUR KITCHEN
Enjoy the convenience of a stove cooktop without installing a full a range. From simmering to boiling, the settings and features of KitchenAid cooktops help meet your every need. Plus, standalone cooktops provide versatility to your kitchen design since they can be placed in an island or anywhere along a countertop to complement your wall oven or provide additional cook space. Review our cooktop buying guide or explore our cooktop sales for current deals and savings on KitchenAid® cooktops. Not sure what size is the best for your kitchen? This guide to cooktop sizes can help you learn more. You can also learn more about choosing a cooktop, installing a cooktop and more at our Pinch of Help blog.